Northern California Women's Gymnastics Association
Current information about NorCal Gymnastics.
- San Jose State to host Sacramento State Friday 7:00 PM
- The Errata to the Xcel Code of Points is now up!
- Cal to host the Pac 12 Championship on March 22
- UC Davis to host the MPSF Championship on March 22
- Coaches have you completed your U100?
- The new Xcel Code of Points is now available at usagym.org
NorCal has an all new look to the website and a new shorter URL: norcalgym.org. The old long URL will still work.
Nor Cal (NCWGA)
- What is Nor Cal?
- A brief description and some definitions.
- NorCal Zones
- A list of the new zones and the clubs in them...
- Nor Cal Handbook in Word and the Nor Cal Handbook in PDF
- This is the 2006 edition which is the most current completed edition. Use General Meeting Minutes and Executive Board Meeting Minutes from 2006-2007 to find revisions to any rules listed in this handbook. The competition charts below are fully updated for the 2007 season.
New Meet Assigning Procedures
Updated Judges Request Form
Club Listing by New Zones
- Nor Cal Club Roster Nor Cal Roster in PDF
- The membership information is now updated. Club maps to most clubs can be accessed by clicking on the club name. Please notify Bill Strom of any errors or updates to club information at: email@example.com
- NorCal Calendar Approved 2013-2014 Calendar in PDF
- 2013-2014 Calendar for all NCWGA events including meets.
- NorCal Forms
- Meet scheduling procedures, Membership Application, ProScore Rental and Inventory Forms, State Championship Host meet packets (New completeable forms!).
- ProScore Hardware Reservation Calendar 2013-2014
- This is a listing of which clubs have each ProScore system reserved each week of the year.
- ProScore FAQ
- Latest TOP's News
- update from 6-8-2012 from Kelly Keane
The following changes are in effect for the 2014
o For 8 year olds, they now do a 12 ft rope climb same as 9/10 year olds
o Flexibility testing is now by leg swings! Please view the following video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwgpJIIO1QU
o If you have any question please don't hesitate to email Kelly Keane. See you on June 14th!