NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- NBAA is looking for Level 3, 4. 5 Team Coaches (2/8/2020)
- Airborne is looking Optional Team (Level 8 & up) Coaches (2/3/2020)
- Dream Xtreme is looking for a Head Compulsory Team Coach (2/3/2020)
- Bay Island is looking for 2 Team Coaches (1/16/2020)
- Extreme is looking for Team Coaches (1/13/2020)
- Elite is looking for Team Coaches (12/23/2019)
- Davis Diamonds is looking for a Boys Team Coach (9/13/2019)
- Gym World is looking for a Team Coach (9/12/2019)
- JGYC is looking for used Equipment (7/9/2019)
- Bay Island is looking for coaches and staff (4/30/2019)
- Davis Diamonds is looking for a Head Xcel Coach (4/2/2019)
- WCOGA is looking for coaches (3/26/2019)
- Gymstars is looking for coaches (2/27/2019)
- Gold Star is looking for coaches (1/12/2019)
The 2017-2018 Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Overall Team Point Talley 2019-2020 Current Standings!
- Pictures from the Nor Cal Training Camp at Woodward West!
- It's time to do Senior Packets for Graduating Seniors Due March 2, 2020
- National Judges Cup is in Santa Clara in 2020!!
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships Updated for 2019-2020!
- Unapproved first draft of June Meeting Minutes
- 2019-2020 Approved Competitive Calendar updated 9/23/2019
- 2019-2020 NorCal Handbook Revised November 2019
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- Membership Application and Renewal Forms
Championship Meet Information
Championship Meet Hosts 2019-2020 Season
- Level 3 North State November 16-17, 2019 host: Liberty Gymnastics at the Ultimate Fieldhouse in Walnut Creek. Level 3 North Leotard Order Form Official Website with times Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 3 South State November 16-17, 2019 host: San Mateo Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City Level 3 South Leotard Form Session Summary Gym Rosters Official Website Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 4 and 5 State November 23-24, 2019 host: CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center, Attention: the Hotel Room Block is almost gone - Reserve Now! Meet Information Level 4 Leotard Form Level 5 Leotard Form Gym Rosters Age Divisions/Times Flights/Times Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 8-10 State March 21-22, 2020 host: North Bay at the Solano Community College Gymnasium, Fairfield
- Xcel Bronze State and Level 6-7 State March 28-29, 2020 host: Technique Gymnastics at the Capital Sports Center in McClellan Levels 6, 7 and Xcel Bronze Commemorative Leotard Form
- Xcel Silver-Diamond North State April 4-5, 2020 host: Feather River Elite at Feather River Elite (formerly Oroville Gymnastics)
- Xcel Silver-Diamond South State April 4-5, 2020 host: Gymtowne Gymnastics SSF at Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City Xcel South State Commemorative Leotard Form
- Level 8-10 Regionals - April 17-19, 2020 host: Pacific West Gymnastics at the Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton
- Level 6-7 Regionals - April 24-26, 2020 host: Arizona Dynamics
- Xcel Regionals - May 1-3, 2020 host: Gliders at the Ontario Convention Center
- Level 9 Western Nationals - May 8-10, 2020 host: Byers Roseville Official Website
- Level 10 Nationals - May 15-16, 2020 Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA Official Website
Championship Meet Rules
Qualification State & Regional Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanctioned meet
Xcel Bronze and Silver 34.00 All Around
Xcel Gold 33.00
Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. The Level 3 South State Qualifying score has dropped to 32.00 All Around. The Level 3 North State Qualifying score has now dropped to 34.00 All Around.
Level 4 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 5 through 10 32.00 All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 3-5 State is Sunday, November 10, 2019
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 6-10 State or Xcel State is Sunday, March 15, 2020
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) for the Fall, 2019 Competitive Season is November 4, 2019 Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2020 Competitive Season is March 9, 2020 Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
Event Specialist Qualification to State (8-10) and Regionals (9-10)
No Xcel event specialists at Regionals
No Level 6 or Level 7 event specialists at State or Regionals
Level 8's, 9's and 10's can qualify as event specialists to State with a score of 8.50 or higher from a meet where 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) of each event specialist.
No event specialists at Level 8 Regionals
Level 9's and 10's can qualify as specialists to Regionals with a score of 9.00 or higher from State as long as 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) of each event specialist.
Spring State Injury Petitions are due March 16
Levels 8-10 State Injury Petitions are due March 16
Levels 6-7 State Injury Petitions are due March 16
Xcel State Injury Petitions are due March are due March 16
Levels 8-10 Regional Injury Petitions are due Monday, March 23
Xcel Regional Injury Petitions for Xcel Diamond Only. No Petitions for Xcel Silver, Gold, and Platinum because qualifying is by placement.
Levels 6-7 Regional Injury Petitions are due Monday, March 30
The Top 3 Level 3 Northern California State Team Members from the Level 3 North State and the Level 3 South State will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 6 Level 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Northern California State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets. The Top 12 Level 7 & 8 Northern California State Team Members representing Norcal at the Region 1 Regional Championships will be sized for a Leotard that they will receive from Region 1 at Regionals and wear in the State Team Session at Regionals.
The Top 6 Bronze will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 3 Xcel South and the Top 3 Xcel North Silver, Gold Platinum, and Diamond State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
Level 6 through 10 Regional Qualifying Score is 34.00
Silver – Allotment based on state’s numbers qualified to state championships
Gold – Allotment based on state’s numbers qualified to state championships
Platinum – Allotment based on state’s numbers qualified to state championships D. Diamond – 32.0 All around at State Championships E. State Team- Top 6 in each Division from each state will represent their state in the state team competition. State team members get a state leotard to wear to compete. State team members *ONLY* compete in the State Team Sessions. II. Allotments for Silver, Gold, Platinum per state, per division will be announced on 3/18/2020