Welcome our new USA Gymnastics SAC Chair, Evelyn Paradis
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Long time NorCal coach Al Reilly lost his battle with vocal chord cancer and passed away Wednesday morning, March 25, 2015. Al coached at Sunnyvale Gymnastics for over 30 years. He lived in Santa Cruz where he loved to surf. He will be missed by us all. Al's daughter Amber set up a fantastic memorial website. To see the intro go to: www.beautifultribute.com. Just type in "Allan Reilly" in the search box on the home page or you can go straight to Visit Memorial. An informal memorial is being organized by some of Al's former athletes. All are welcome to attend the event to be held on Saturday, May 30, 2015, 4:00 PM at the Fairbrae Swim and Raquet Club, 696 Sheraton Drive, Sunnyvale, CA. If you plan to attend, please respond to the Evite Here. If you have pictures to contribute please send them to: email@example.com.
There will be a
Level 7 & Level
8 State Team
competition at Regionals. Last
year, the State
- Coaches Clinic to be Held in Conjunction with the June Meeting!!!
- The NorCal June Meeting will be held on Saturday, June 6, 2015
- Level 9 Westerns is in Spokane, Washington!
- Women's Olympic Trials Comes Back to SAP Center in San Jose July 8 & 10, 2016 along with USA Gymnastics National Congress!
New Rules just
passed for the
- Effective 2015: Top 7 athletes in each age division will qualify to Level 9 East/West Championships.
- Effective 2016: The JO NIT will be eliminated and there will be 12 age divisions at JO Nationals with three days of competition.
- Official Minutes of the National JO Meeting where these changes were made.
NorCal/USA Gymnastics Meetings
Important Updated Documents
- This was due by July 31, 2014 and is now late if you have not yet registered!
Upcoming Meets this Weekend!