NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- Performance is looking for Coaches & Instrucors (1/31)
- Thrive is looking for Office Staff & Coaches (12/7)!
- Airborne is looking for coaches (11/20)!
- West Valley is looking for coaches (11/20)!
- NBAA is looking for Instructors & Coaches (11/8)!
- Gymnastics Zone is looking for Coaches (11/6)!
- WCOGA is looking for Instructors and Coaches (10/19)!
- Bay Aerials is looking for Coaches (10/8)!
- American is looking for Instructors & Coaches (9/18)!
The Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome our new NAWGJ State Judging Director, Lori O'Dell
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
to vote for Compulsory Coach of the
Year!! We have a slate of 7
candidates this year. Please
review each candidate and vote for one.
Please only one vote per member club and
voting closes on February 26, 201
sad to pass on that one of NorCal's top boys coaches Misha
Tsitsilin was tragically killed when hit
by a car while riding his bike on
Saturday, January 2, 2016 in San Jose.
A fund has been established at:
https://www.youcaring.com/misha-tsitsilin-497051# to raise money to send his remains to bury Misha in his home town of Voronezh, Russia, next to his family.
- Overall Point Tally for Perpetual Trophy 2015-2016
- Approved Version of the 2015-2016 Calendar in PDF updated October 29, 2015
Gymnastics in Northern California This Week!
Championship Meet Hosts 2015-2016 Season
Level 8-10 State - March 19-20, 2016 Host Byers Roseville
Level 6-7 State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Edge Gymnastics at the Robert Livermore Community Center
Xcel North State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Accel Gymnastics
Xcel South State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Peninsula at the Red Morton Community Center in Redwood City
Level 9 Western Nationals April 28 - May 1, 2016 hosted by Region 2 in Missoula, Montana
Level 10 Nationals May 5-8, 2016 in Fort Worth, Texas
Qualification State Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanction meet
Xcel…Compete in two meets at the level the Athlete plans to compete at States
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. Level 3 South has dropped the score to a 33.00 to reach 360 gymnasts but Level 3 North currently remains at 34.50.
Level 4 34.00 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. Level 4 South has dropped the score to a 32.00 to reach 360 gymnasts but Level 4 North currently remains at a 34.00.
Level 5 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State which has now been dropped to a 32.00 All Around to reach 360 gymnasts
Level 6 through 10 32.00 All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The Drop Back Date for the Fall, 2015 Competitive Season was October 27, 2015!
The Drop Back Date for the Spring, 2016 Competitive Season is March 7, 2016
Important Updated Documents
- This was due by July 31, 2015!