NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- JF Vault Table for Sale $400.00 OBO (3/10/2020)
- Airborne is looking for Lev 4/5 and Xcel Coaches (3/6/2020)
- NBAA is looking for Level 3, 4. 5 Team Coaches (2/8/2020)
- Airborne is looking Optional Team (Level 8 & up) Coaches (2/3/2020)
- Dream Xtreme is looking for a Head Compulsory Team Coach (2/3/2020)
- Bay Island is looking for 2 Team Coaches (1/16/2020)
- Extreme is looking for Team Coaches (1/13/2020)
The 2019-2020 Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Small Business Resources
Due the the COVID19 situation the following
Championship Meets will be
affected as follows:
- Levels 8, 9, and 10 State Championships - CANCELLED - All Entry Fees will be refunded.
- Xcel Bronze and Levels 6 and 7 State Championships - CANCELLED - All Entry Fees will be refunded.
- Xcel Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond State Championships at Oroville and Redwood City are CANCELLED. All Entry Fees will be refunded.
- Levels 8, 9, and 10 Regional Championships - CANCELLED
- Levels 6 and 7 Regional Championshops - CANCELLED
- Xcel Regional Championships - CANCELLED
- Level 9 Westerns - CANCELLED
- Level 10 JO Nationals - CANCELLED
- American Classic and Hopes Classic - CANCELLED
- Nominations are now being accepted for the Optional Coach of the Year (April 15 Deadline), the Choreographer of the Year (April 15 Deadline), the Club of the Year (April 15 Deadline), and the James Wallace Award (May 1 Deadline)
- Overall Team Point Talley 2019-2020 Current Standings!
- Pictures from the Nor Cal Training Camp at Woodward West!
- It's time to do Senior Packets for Graduating Seniors Due March 2, 2020
- National Judges Cup is in Santa Clara in 2020!!
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships Updated for 2019-2020!
- Unapproved first draft of June Meeting Minutes
- 2019-2020 Approved Competitive Calendar updated 9/23/2019
- 2019-2020 NorCal Handbook Revised November 2019
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- Membership Application and Renewal Forms
Championship Meet Information
Championship Meet Hosts 2019-2020 Season
- Level 3 North State November 16-17, 2019 host: Liberty Gymnastics at the Ultimate Fieldhouse in Walnut Creek. Level 3 North Leotard Order Form Official Website with times Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 3 South State November 16-17, 2019 host: San Mateo Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City Level 3 South Leotard Form Session Summary Gym Rosters Official Website Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 4 and 5 State November 23-24, 2019 host: CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center, Attention: the Hotel Room Block is almost gone - Reserve Now! Meet Information Level 4 Leotard Form Level 5 Leotard Form Gym Rosters Age Divisions/Times Flights/Times Official Results Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym
- Level 8-10 State March 21-22, 2020 host: North Bay at the Solano Community College Gymnasium, Fairfield Official Website Commemorative Leotard Form
- Xcel Bronze State and Level 6-7 State March 28-29, 2020 host: Technique Gymnastics at the Capital Sports Center in McClellan Levels 6, 7 and Xcel Bronze Commemorative Leotard Form Official Website
- Xcel Silver-Diamond North State April 4-5, 2020 host: Feather River Elite at Feather River Elite (formerly Oroville Gymnastics) Official Website
- Xcel Silver-Diamond South State April 4-5, 2020 host: Gymtowne Gymnastics SSF at Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City Xcel South State Commemorative Leotard Form Official Website
- Level 8-10 Regionals - April 17-19, 2020 host: Pacific West Gymnastics at the Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton Official Website Leotard Order Form In Word
- Level 6-7 Regionals - April 24-26, 2020 host: Arizona Dynamics Official Website
- Xcel Regionals - May 1-3, 2020 host: Gliders at the Ontario Convention Center Meet Information Entry Form Official Website
- Level 9 Western Nationals - May 8-10, 2020 host: Byers Roseville Official Website
- Level 10 Nationals - May 15-16, 2020 Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA Official Website
Championship Meet Rules
Qualification State & Regional Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanctioned meet
Xcel Bronze and Silver 34.00 All Around
Xcel Gold 33.00
Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. The Level 3 South State Qualifying score has dropped to 32.00 All Around. The Level 3 North State Qualifying score has now dropped to 34.00 All Around.
Level 4 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State.
Level 5 through 10 32.00 All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 3-5 State is Sunday, November 10, 2019
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 6-10 State or Xcel State is Sunday, March 15, 2020
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) for the Fall, 2019 Competitive Season is November 4, 2019 Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2020 Competitive Season is March 9, 2020 Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
Event Specialist Qualification to State (8-10) and Regionals (9-10)
No Xcel event specialists at Regionals
No Level 6 or Level 7 event specialists at State or Regionals
Level 8's, 9's and 10's can qualify as event specialists to State with a score of 8.50 or higher from a meet where 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) of each event specialist.
No event specialists at Level 8 Regionals
Level 9's and 10's can qualify as specialists to Regionals with a score of 9.00 or higher from State as long as 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) of each event specialist.
Spring State Injury Petitions are due March 16
Levels 8-10 State Injury Petitions are due March 16
Levels 6-7 State Injury Petitions are due March 16
Xcel State Injury Petitions are due March are due March 16
Levels 8-10 Regional Injury Petitions are due Monday, March 23
Xcel Regional Injury Petitions for Xcel Diamond Only. No Petitions for Xcel Silver, Gold, and Platinum because qualifying is by placement.
Levels 6-7 Regional Injury Petitions are due Monday, March 30
The Top 3 Level 3 Northern California State Team Members from the Level 3 North State and the Level 3 South State will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 6 Level 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Northern California State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets. The Top 12 Level 7 & 8 Northern California State Team Members representing Norcal at the Region 1 Regional Championships will be sized for a Leotard that they will receive from Region 1 at Regionals and wear in the State Team Session at Regionals.
The Top 6 Bronze will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 3 Xcel South and the Top 3 Xcel North Silver, Gold Platinum, and Diamond State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
Level 6 through 10 Regional Qualifying Score is 34.00
Silver – Allotment based on state’s numbers qualified to state championships
Gold – Allotment based on state’s numbers qualified to state championships
Platinum – Allotment based on state’s numbers qualified to state championships D. Diamond – 32.0 All around at State Championships E. State Team- Top 6 in each Division from each state will represent their state in the state team competition. State team members get a state leotard to wear to compete. State team members *ONLY* compete in the State Team Sessions. II. Allotments for Silver, Gold, Platinum per state, per division will be announced on 3/18/2020