Welcome our new USA Gymnastics SAC Chair, Evelyn Paradis
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- SAC voted 3-1 in favor of allowing event specialists at Level 8 State Championships this year. The same qualifications as Level 9/10 event specialists.
- Level 9 Westerns is in Spokane, Washington!
NCWGA is calling
for the NorCal
of the year. It
would be great
to have several
across the State
as we have a lot
make a great
- Year after year had success at a certain level or certain event
- A new up and coming coach whose team made a splash this year
- A super improved team
- A coach who has gone above and beyond caring about their gymnasts and others.
- All nominations no later than Friday, December 26th at 5pm. You can email them to me at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All nominations will be posted on the NorCal website. Voting will be during the month of January and be announced in the spring.
- Nomination Forms: In Word In PDF In Completeable PDF
- Women's Olympic Trials Comes Back to SAP Center in San Jose July 8 & 10, 2016 along with USA Gymnastics National Congress!
New Rules just
passed for the
- Effective 2015: Top 7 athletes in each age division will qualify to Level 9 East/West Championships.
- Effective 2016: The JO NIT will be eliminated and there will be 12 age divisions at JO Nationals with three days of competition.
- Official Minutes of the National JO Meeting where these changes were made.
USA Gymnastics Women's Junior Olympic Program Judging Certification - Levels 4/5 through 10. Both the written and practical tests will be offered.
December 27th @ 3:00 p.m.
Redwood Empire Gymnastics
434 Payran Street
Petaluma, CA 94952
Test Administrator - Maureen Koehler
NorCal/USA Gymnastics Meetings
Important Updated Documents
- This was due by July 31, 2014 and is now late if you have not yet registered!
Upcoming Meets This Weekend!
No Meets this Weekend. Happy Holidays!