NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- Golden Bear is looking for a Compul.Optional V/UB coach (5/5/2016)
- Bay Aerials is looking for an Optional BB/FX Coach (4/19/2016)
- Thrive is looking for Coaches & Office Staff (4/18/2016)
- Twisters is looking for Preschool/Rec. Managers (3/16/2016)
- Bay Island is looking for Coaches & Rec. Staff (2/25/2016)
- Top Flight is looking for Coaches & Rec. Staff (2/23/2016)
- CGA is looking for looking for Coaches (2/19/2016)
- V-Force is looking for Coaches & Instructors (2/17/2016)
The Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome our new NAWGJ State Judging Director, Lori O'Dell
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
NorCal June Meeting -
June 11, 2016
- Renaissance ClubSport Walnut Creek
- Executive Board Meeting 9:00 AM
- General Meeting 1:00 PM
- New Executive Board Meeting 3:30 PM
- Please submit any proposals you wish to have considered at the meeting in writing to Perry Siu by June 3
- Updated contact information
- A count of each Level you plan to have athletes compete in the 2016-2017 competitive year
- A list of Graduating Seniors
- Your intent to compete or not compete in each championship meet
- Membership Renewal (available now, Due by July 31) Entire Packet Completeable Application Form
- All State Championship Meet Bids need to be submitted in writing to Perry Siu by June 10, 2016
- Kellogg's Tour of Gymnastics Champions 2016 will come to San Jose's SAP Center on Sunday, September 18, 2016! Gym Club Ticket Order Form Incentive Program
- 2016 Northern California State Teams
- Final Overall Team Point Tally for 2015-2016! Congratulations to San Mateo Gymnastics for a Near Perfect Season 41 out of 42 possible points!
Championship Meet Hosts 2016-2017 Season
Levels 8, 9, & 10 Regional Championship April 7-9, 2017 hosted by CCGI, Visalia.
Level 7 and Xcel Regional Championships April 21-23, 2017 hosted by AGA, Long Beach
Championship Meet Hosts 2015-2016 Season
Level 8-10 State - March 19-20, 2016 Host Byers Roseville
- Levels 8, 9, & 10 Regional Championship April 8-10, 2016 hosted by Browns, Las Vegas at the South Point Hotel and Casino.
- Level 7 and Xcel Regional Championships April 22-24, 2016 hosted by AZ Dynamics at Rawhide Western Town, Chandler, AZ
Level 9 Western Nationals April 28 - May 1, 2016 hosted by Mismo Gymnastics in Missoula, Montana
Level 10 Nationals May 5-8, 2016 hosted by Metroplex Gymnastics in Fort Worth, Texas
Qualification State & Regional Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanction meet
Xcel…Compete in two meets at the level the Athlete plans to compete at States
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. Level 3 South has dropped the score to a 33.00 to reach 360 gymnasts but Level 3 North currently remains at 34.50.
Level 4 34.00 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. Level 4 South has dropped the score to a 32.00 to reach 360 gymnasts but Level 4 North currently remains at a 34.00.
Level 5 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State which has now been dropped to a 32.00 All Around to reach 360 gymnasts
Level 6 through 10 32.00 All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The Drop Back Date for the Fall, 2015 Competitive Season was October 27, 2015!
The Drop Back Date and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2016 Competitive Season is March 7, 2016
The Top 6 Level 6/7/8/9/10 Northern California State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets. The Top 12 Level 7 & 8 Northern California State Team Members representing Norcal at the Region 1 Regional Championships will be sized for a Leotard that they will receive from Region 1 at Regionals and wear in the State Team Session at Regionals.
The Top 6 Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platium and Diamond State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets and Regional Leotards:
Xcel Bronze, Silver & Gold - Top 3 All-Around Scores from North & South State Championships (6 Total)
Xcel Platinum & Diamond - Top 2 from North & South State Championships and next 2 top All-Arounds at large (6 Total)
Only Bronze State Team Members will have the opportunity to compete at Region 1 Regional Championships.
Regional Qualifying scores can be found on the Region 1 Website
Age Divisions for Level 9 Westerns and Level 10 JO Nationals
Important Updated Documents
- This is due by July 31, 2016!