NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- CYC Gymnastics looking for Compulsory Coach (7/14)!
- Pacific Edge Gymnastics looking for an Instructor (7/9)!
- Santa Cruz Gymnastics looking for Optional Coach (6/15)!
- Apex Gymnastics looking for Instructors & Coaches (6/11)!
- Golden Bear looking for Optional Coach (5/29)!
- GymStars, Modesto looking for Compulsory Coaches (5/11)!
The Approved Calendar is now up.
Welcome our new NAWGJ State Judging Director, Lori O'Dell
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Nominations for the upcoming SAC Committee are being accepted now by our State Administrative Chairman, Evelyn Paradis!
- Region 1 High Tech Camp for Level 10's - October 24-25, 2015
- Overall Point Talley for Perpetual Trophy 2014-2015
- Approved Version of the 2015-2016 Calendar in PDF.
Please Note that our State Judging
Director is now Lori O'Dell
Lori D. O'Dell
917 Scenic Court
Modesto, CA 95355
Championship Meet Hosts 2015-2016 Season
Level 4 North State - November 14-15, 2015 Host: Technique at Folsom High School
Level 4 South State - November 14-15, 2015 Host: San Mateo at Red Morton Community Center in Redwood City
Level 3 North State - November 21-22, 2015 Host: CGA at the Robert Livermore Community Center
Level 3 South State - November 21-22, 2015 Host: CCGI at the Tachi Palace in Lemoore
Level 8-10 State - March 19-20, 2016 Host Byers Roseville
Level 6-7 State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Edge Gymnastics at the Robert Livermore Community Center
Xcel North State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: Accel Gymnastics
Xcel South State - April 2-3, 2016 Host: TBA
Level 9 Western Nationals April 28 - May 1, 2016 hosted by Region 2 in Missoula, Montana
Level 10 Nationals May 5-8, 2016 in Fort Worth, Texas
Qualification State Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanction meet
Xcel…Compete in two meets at the level the Athlete plans to compete at States
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State
Level 4 34.00 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State
Level 5 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State
Level 6 through 10 32.00All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
Important Updated Documents
- This is due by July 31, 2015!