NorCal Women's Gymnastics
USA Gymnastics/NorCal WC
Header Content Region
Insert text, image or banner ads here, or just delete this text and leave this area blank!
- Gymstars is looking for coaches (2/27/2019)
- Gold Star is looking for coaches (1/12/2019)
- Elite Gymnastics Academy is looking for Level 2-5 Team Coaches (12/31/2018)
- Performance Athletics is looking for coaches (12/18/2018)
- Novato is looking for a Gymnastics Instructor (11/9/2018)
- USA Sports is looking for a JO Compulsory Team Coach (11/6/2018)
- GymWorld is looking for a Team of Optional Coach (10/26/2018)
- CSC is looking for a Site Manager (10/4/2018)
- CSC Race is looking for a full time Boys Team Coach (9/11/2018)
- Davis Diamonds is looking for a Head Optional Coach (9/8/2018)
- CSC is looking for a Full Time Optional Girls Coach (8/25/2018)
- Extreme is looking for Vault/Bars coaches (8/9/2018)
- Airborne is looking for Coaches and Instructors (8/6/2018)
- Gymtowne Coastside is looking for Coaches and Instructors (7/9/2018)
- Novato is looking for Instructor/Coach (7/7/2018)
The 2017-2018 Approved Calendar is now up.
NorCal Level 9/10 Training Camp at Woodward Save the Date September 6-8, 2019!
Welcome to the Nor Cal Home page!
- Please Submit the following Awards Nominations to Mike Guzman at: email@example.com ASAP!
- Order Your NorCal Shirts for Regionals Now!!!
- Region One Congress! August 23-25, 2019!! Town And Country Resort & Convention Center - 500 Hotel Circle San Diego, CA 92108
- Save the Date for NCTC (NorCal Training Camp) September 6-8, 2019
- North/South Split for NorCal North and South Xcel Silver-Diamond State Championships
- 2018-2019 Approved Competitive Calendar Updated 11/22/2018
- 2017-2018 NorCal Handbook Revised June 2017 updated 8/3/2017
- List of Zones from June 2017 Meeting
- 2018 Membership Application updated 5/31/2018 with new rates & late charge policies
Championship Meet Information
Championship Meet Hosts 2018-2019 Season
- Level 3 North State November 10-11, 2018 host: Redwood Empire at Sonoma County Fairgrounds Hall of Flowers State Leotard Oder Form Meet Information updated 10/25/2018! Final Qualifying Score:34.50 Session Information Chart Session Summary Roster By Session Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym Official Results
- Level 3 South State November 10-11, 2018 host: San Mateo Gymnastics at the Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City State Leotard Order Form Official Meet Website Final Qualifying Score:34.50 Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym Official Results
- Level 4 and 5 State November 17-18, 2018 host: CCGI at the Visalia Convention Center, Visalia Marriott Hotel Information Meet Information Level 4 State Leotard Order Form Level 5 State Leotard Order Form updated 10/5/2018 Official Website Final Qualifying Score for Level 4: 34.50 Level 5 is set at 32.00 regardless of the number of qualifiers. Gym Rosters updated 11-11-18 Session Times Session Summary updated 11-11-18 Live Scores on MSO Live Scores on MyUSAGym Official Results
- Level 8-10 State March 16-17, 2019 host: Pac West at the Alameda County Fairgrounds Official Website Official Results
- Xcel Bronze State March 23-24, 2019 host & location: Oroville Gymnastics Official Website Official Results Live Scoring on MSO Live Scoring on MyUSAGym
- Level 6-7 State March 30-31, 2019 host: Byers Roseville at the Jackson Sports Center, McClellan, CA Leotard Pre-Order Form Official Website
- Xcel Silver-Diamond North State April 6-7, 2019 host: Technique at the Jackson Sports Center, McClellan, CA Official Website
- Xcel Silver-Diamond South State April 6-7, 2019 host: Gymtowne SSF at Red Morton Community Center, Redwood City Official Meet Website Hotel Block Information is now up! Leotard Order Form Official Entry Form Gym Rosters Session Registration Age Divisions Full Schedule
- Level 8-10 Regionals - April 12-14, 2019 host:Brown's, Las Vegas Schedule Age Groups Age Ranges
- Level 6-7 Regionals - April 26-28, 2019 host: Delchev's, Reno
- Xcel Regionals - May 3-5, 2019 host: Poway, San Diego
- Level 9 Western Nationals - May 10-12, 2019 Official Website
- Level 10 Nationals - May 17-19, 2019 Indianapolis Convention Center?, IN Official Website
Championship Meet Rules
Qualification State & Regional Championships
All levels must qualify at a USA Gymnastics Sanctioned meet
Xcel Bronze and Silver 34.00 All Around
Xcel Gold 33.00
Xcel Platinum and Diamond 32.00
Level 3 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. More than 360 qualifiers at each North and South so the score remains at 34.50. updated 11/5/2018
Level 4 34.50 All Around Guarantee of 360 gymnasts at State. More than 360 qualifiers at Level 4 so the score remains at 34.50. updated 11/5/2018
Level 5 through 10 32.00 All Around
Any State meet has the potential to be a 3 day meet.
The last day to get a qualification score for Level 6-10 State or Xcel State is Sunday, March 10, 2019
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) for the Fall, 2018 Competitive Season is October 29, 2018 Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
The Declaration Date (Drop Back Date) and Specialist Declaration Date for the Spring, 2019 Competitive Season is March 4, 2019 Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) if you are dropping back
Event Specialist Qualification to State (8-10) and Regionals (9-10)
No Xcel event specialists at Regionals
No Level 6 or Level 7 event specialists at State or Regionals
Level 8's, 9's and 10's can qualify as event specialists to State with a score of 8.50 or higher from a meet where 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) of each event specialist.
No event specialists at Level 8 Regionals
Level 9's and 10's can qualify as specialists to Regionals with a score of 9.00 or higher from State as long as 3 or fewer events were competed. Please inform Scott Slater (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Evelyn Paradis (email@example.com) of each event specialist.
Spring State Injury Petitions are due March 6, 2019
Levels 8-10 State Injury Petitions are due March 6, 2019
Levels 6-7 State Injury Petitions are due March 6, 2019
Xcel State Injury Petitions are due March are 6, 2019
Levels 8-10 Regional Injury Petitions are due March 20, 2019
Xcel Regional Injury Petitions are due April 10, 2019
Levels 6-7 Regional Injury Petitions are due April 3, 2019
The Top 3 Level 3 Northern California State Team Members from the Level 3 North State and the Level 3 South State will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 6 Level 4/5/6/7/8/9/10 Northern California State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets. The Top 12 Level 7 & 8 Northern California State Team Members representing Norcal at the Region 1 Regional Championships will be sized for a Leotard that they will receive from Region 1 at Regionals and wear in the State Team Session at Regionals.
The Top 6 Bronze will receive State Team Jackets.
The Top 3 Xcel South and the Top 3 Xcel North Silver, Gold Platinum, and Diamond State Team Members will receive State Team Jackets
Xcel Silver Regional Qualifying Score is 34.00
Xcel Gold Regional Qualifying Score is 33.00
Xcel Platinum and Diamond Regional Qualifying Score is 32.00
Level 6 through 10 Regional Qualifying Score is 34.00